- Perfect for
positioning, balance, postural and muscle re-education, spinal
stabilization, body awareness and coordination, and ranging and
- Round rollers offer
progressive exercise sequences - user can move from easier (smaller
diameter) to more difficult (larger diameter) roller.
round roller is a great tool for ankle stretching and knee
rehabilitation. Use half roll as rocker board by standing on flat side.
Diameter refers to the width of the half-round profile.
- The ethefoam rolls and half rolls are strong enough to be used by large adults and active children.
- Rollers are available in 48”, 36” or 12” lengths with either a round (circular) or half-round (semi-circular) profile.
- The Foam rollers can be used alone or with other exercisers such as Cando® exercise band, tubing, weights and balls.
- Which style is right for you?
- Standard white rollers - in every size, including the new 8” diameter!
- Blue foam rollers to conceal dirt and wear
- Premium EVA foam rollers for a more firm feel.
- Tufcoat™ foam rollers for washability, firmness and durability
Due to the manufacturing process, all foam products have some surface imperfections. Imperfections such as surface bubbles, dimensional tolerance and differences in color are normal. These imperfections will not affect the performance of the products. Do not store objects on top of foam items, this may cause indentations or pressure points. Pressure points may slowly recover; however, continuous pressure lasting several hours should be avoided. Best if stored flat and away from sunlight.
OPTP recommends the use of a mild soap and water mixture. DO NOT use bleach solutions, oils or other chemicals as they can cause softening, discoloration and distortion of shape.