Airex Balance Pad - A therapy/training device made of the familiar soft AIREX foam material. The Balance Pad's smooth surface is ideal for starting out with barefoot balance training. Yielding foam allows the body to be constantly challenged in maintaining balance and stabilize the joints. Exercises deeper muscles compared to performing the same exercises without the Balance Pad. Training with the Balance Pad can purposefully improve conditional and coordinative abilities. Balance Pad is not entirely slip-resistant on smooth floors. We therefore recommend an AIREX mat underneath as the ideal complement. Simple to clean, antimicrobial finish.
- Soft, supple and cushioning insulating.
- Simple to clean, antimicrobial sanitized finishing.
- Surface structure and special foam technology prevent slipping.
- Yielding and supportive, protection against injuries.
- Closed cell foam. No penetration of water or dirt.
- Hard-wearing material for many years of use.
- Versatile application; indoors, outdoors and in water.
- High-quality materials, strict quality controls.
Size: Approx. Dimensions: 19.7" x 16.1" x 2.4"
Material: Closed-cell foam
Indications: Simultaneously provides slip-resistance and pleasant stimulation of the foot receptors during barefoot balance training. Ideal for one-legged and single-handed functional dynamic training & exercise
Airex Balance Pad (23401) UPC: 603865235015