Airex Fitline Exercise Mats - Thanks to its attractive low price, the AIREX Fitline gymnastics mat is a classic entry-level model for training at home. While its dimensions are comparable to the best-selling Coronella, it is somewhat thinner at 1cm than the comfortable Coronella. Yet if features good damping characteristics for the exercises, supporting gentle and efficient training with the Fitline. The Fitline is extremely lightweight, very handy and finds space in any sports bag.
Exercise Mats from Airex are defined by their durable versatility. This Airex Fitline Exercise Mat is a terrific entry-level model that's built for long-term training at home and a must-have for floor exercises, stretching, flexibility and strength training. Comfortable and non-slip, it is made from closed-cell foam with an "integrally molded skin" for extra toughness. Lightweight, users can move and relocate the Fitline time and again with ease. The Fitline's users find the soft and cushioned support ideal for floor and mat-based workouts. Perfect for Zumba, barre and dance as well as traditional floor exercises such as push-ups, sit-ups, squats and lunges. Compact enough to fit in most sport bags but with enough space for the head and torso of the person who is training. Extra-soft and tear resistant, the transverse ribbing pattern is molded into the mat to resist rips and holes and to give the mat enough flexibility to be "rolled-up" for carrying and storage. The incredible durability of the Fitline makes this a great mat for beginners and an ideal mat to be used in group courses, smaller gyms and studios, spas, wellness facilities, personal training sessions, at home, in the office and even outdoors. Latex-free, this mat is Aqua, but other colors are available. Because it floats, this mat is ideal for adding challenges to water therapy and other water-based exercises. The Fitline Exercise Mat also features integrated sanitized hygiene protection so odors are eliminated and there's built-in protection against bacteria, mold and pathogenic organisms. Rinsing with fresh, soapy water is all that's needed. Shake off the excess water and allow to air dry. Damp mats shouldn't be stored in lockers or confined spaces. These mats are ideal for individual workouts at home, yet tough enough for multi-use environments such as fitness centers and therapy clinics. Safe in unexpected ways, as the ends will remain flat and not curl over time, preventing tripping.
- Soft, supple and cushioning insulating.
- Simple to clean, antimicrobial sanitized finishing.
- Surface structure and special foam technology prevent slipping.
- Yielding and supportive, protection against injuries.
- Closed cell foam. No penetration of water or dirt.
- Hard-wearing material for many years of use.
- Versatile application; indoors, outdoors and in water.
- High-quality materials, strict quality controls.
Size: 55"L x 23"W x 0.4"H OR 70"L x 23"W x 0.4"H
Approx. Weight: 3.3 lbs
Color: Charcoal, Kiwi Lime, Pink, Aqua or Water Blue
Indications: Suitable for: Fitness/Prevention, Pilates/Yoga, Club Sport/School Sport
Three tips for your AIREX® products:
- Use the products barefoot or in socks (no sneakers)
- If your products get dirty, clean them with ordinary soapy water. Disinfection is not going to be necessary thanks to integrated Sanitized protection!
- Let the AIREX® products air dry thoroughly if they get wet (they can also be used outdoors)
55"L x 23"W x 0.4"H
Kiwi Lime (23551)
Water Blue (23513)
70"L x 23"W x 0.4"H
Kiwi Lime (23554)
Water Blue (23514)