Airex Fitness 120 Exercise Mat - Airex Exercise Mats are the definition of durable versatility. This Airex Fitness 120 Exercise Mat is the premier must-have mat for rehab workouts, fitness workouts, yoga, Pilates, floor exercises, stretching, mobility and stability. Comfortable and non-slip, they are made from closed-cell foam with an "integrally molded skin" for extra toughness. Extremely lightweight at approximately 3.1 lbs., users move and relocate the Fitness time and again with ease. A smaller version of the best-selling Corona 185, the Fitness 120 provides enough space for all types of exercises and is so comfortable, users find the soft and cushioned support ideal for floor and mat-based workouts. Perfect for traditional floor exercises such as push-ups, sit-ups, squats and lunges and ideal as the perfect base to go under any of the Airex Pads. Conveniently sized at 47" x 24" and .6" thick, the Fitness 120 is ideal for all therapy applications and forms of training. Extra-soft and comprised of tear resistant foam, the transverse ribbing pattern is molded into the mat to resist rips and holes and to give the mat enough flexibility to be "rolled-up" for carrying and storage. The incredible durability of the Fitness makes this an ideal mat to be used in group fitness classes, gyms, studios, spas, at home, in the office and even outdoors. This is why Airex is found in Olympic training camps, performance centers, fitness studios and clubs all over the globe. Latex-free, this mat is Blue. Because it floats, this mat is ideal for adding challenges to water therapy and other water-based exercises. The Fitness 120 also features integrated sanitized hygiene protection so odors are eliminated and the growth of fungus, bacteria and mildew is inhibited. Rinsing with fresh, soapy water is all that's needed. Shake off the excess water and allow to air dry. Damp mats shouldn't be stored in lockers or confined spaces. These mats are ideal for individual workouts at home, yet tough enough for multi-use environments such as fitness centers and therapy clinics. Safe in unexpected ways, as the ends will remain flat and not curl over time, preventing tripping
- Soft, supple and cushioning insulating.
- Simple to clean, antimicrobial sanitized finishing.
- Surface structure and special foam technology prevent slipping.
- Yielding and supportive, protection against injuries.
- Closed cell foam. No penetration of water or dirt.
- Hard-wearing material for many years of use.
- Versatile application; indoors, outdoors and in water.
- High-quality materials, strict quality controls.
Size: 48" x 23" x .6"
Approx. Weight: 3.1 lbs
Three tips for your AIREX® products:
- Club Sport/School Sport
- Use the products barefoot or in socks (no sneakers)
- If your products get dirty, clean them with ordinary soapy water. Disinfection is not going to be necessary thanks to integrated Sanitized protection!
- Let the AIREX® products air dry thoroughly if they get wet (they can also be used outdoors)
Fitness 120 Exercise Mat (23515)