Corflex Boxer Splint - Anatomically designed to provide comfortable support, protection and immobilization of the 4th and 5th metacarpals; average length 6 5/8". Constructed of lightweight low density polyethylene shell with soft foam liner and palmer pad and closure straps. Cotton Stockinette liners also available (sold seperatley).
Size: Right or Left
Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
Material: Lightweight, low density polyethylene shell w/soft foam liner, palmer pad & closure straps.
Indications: Indicated for treatment of acute or sub-acute fractures of the 4th and 5th metacarpals commonly referred to as "boxer fractures"
- Place splint on flat surface with opening facing up.
- Open all straps and rest hand inside splint.
- Make sure 4th and 5th metacarpals rest comfortably in angled portion of splint.
- Secure distal strap around 4th and 5th metacarpals then secure proximal strap around wrist.
- Slide middle strap through buckle, center pad across web space and secure strap snugly.
- Retighten distal and proximal straps to desired comfort.
Care & Cleaning:
- Wipe plastic shell with damp cloth
- You may use disinfectant or mild soap, and wipe dry
- For products with a removable liner, you may hand wash liner in warm
water with mild soap
- Air dry
- Do not use high temperatures to wash or
Measurement taken from wrist circumference and 4th & 5th MCP joint
Small - Right (37-1201) UPC: 630745039517
Medium - Right (37-1202) UPC: 630745039524
Large - Right
(37-1203) UPC: 630745039531
X-Large - Right (37-1204) UPC: 630745039548
Small - Left (37-1211) UPC: 630745039562
Left (37-1212) UPC: 630745039579
Large - Left (37-1213) UPC: 630745039586
X-Large - Left (37-1214) UPC: 630745039593
Small - Wrist: 4" - 5" / 4th & 5th MCP joint: 2 3/4" - 3 1/4"
Medium - Wrist: 5" - 6" / 4th & 5th MCP joint: 3 1/4" - 3 3/4"
Large - Wrist: 6" - 7" / 4th & 5th MCP joint: 3 3/4" - 4 1/4"
X-Large Wrist: 7" - 8" / 4th & 5th MCP joint: 4 1/4" - 4 3/4"
Stockinette - White - 1 pair (37-0636)
Corflex Extended Length Boxer Splint