Corflex Cryo Pneumatic Knee Splint - An anatomical knee wrap designed to combine the benefits of pneumatic compression and cold therapy. This anatomical wrap is ideal for post-surgical application or as part of physical therapy or athletic training program to help reduce edema and decrease pain. It features a pump bulb that detaches once desired compression is achieved. Indicated for post-op application and as part of a physical therapy or athletic training program; helps diminish swelling/edema, decrease pain and reduce muscle spasms. Manufactured from plush foam laminate with contact closure straps, removable gel pack with tricot lining and non-toxic gel; additional universal extension straps available. Universal size fits either left or right leg.
Size: 0 Gel, 1 Gel, or 2 Gel
Universal size fits either left or right leg
Material: Manufactured from plush foam laminate with contact closure straps, removable gel pack with tricot lining and non-toxic gel.
Indications: Indicated for post-op application and as part of a physical therapy or athletic training program; helps diminish swelling/edema, decrease pain and reduce muscle spasms.
Note: Splint may also be deflated by removing tube while in the “ON” position.
- Remove optional gel pack and place in freezer for a minimum of 2 hours (see warnings below).
- Remove the gel from the freezer, re-attach gel pack inside knee splint, making sure seams line up over knee cap (patella) opening.
- Grasp knee splint and locate top (note: valve located at the top) and place opening over affected knee cap (patella).
- Secure 2 compression straps to desired fit.
- Attach tube with bulb to the valve.
- To inflate, switch to “ON” position, pump bulb to the desired compression, making sure not to over inflate. To deflate, press button at the base of the bulb.
- When the desired compression is attained, switch to “OFF” position and remove the tube with bulb from valve connection.
WARNING: Recommended cold therapy treatment; 20 minutes on the patient, 20 minutes off.
Care & Cleaning: Wipe fabric with a damp cloth, you may use disinfectant or mild soap, and wipe dry. For products with a removable gel pack, you may hand wash liner in warm water with mild soap, air dry, do not use high temperatures to wash or dry.
Knee Splint w/0 Gel (72-7170-000) UPC: 630745065363
Knee Splint w/1 Gel (72-7171-000) UPC: 630745065370
Knee Splint w/2 Gels (72-7172-000) UPC: 630745066988
Replacement Knee Gel ONLY (72-7179-000) UPC: 630745066995
Universal - Fits up to a 24" circumference knee.
Accessory Products: Corflex Cryotherm Cold/Hot Gel Pack