Corflex Pneumatic Walker - Designed to increase stability and decrease edema. Our walker features a built-in pump to achieve desired level of compression. Ideal for stable foot/ankle fractures, severe sprains, soft tissue injuries, post cast removal and post-surgical application. Cushion sole with low profile non-skid bottom promotes a natural gait.
- Easy to use air pump provides desired compression level and accommodates for swelling.
- Indicated for stable foot or ankle fractures, severe sprains or strains, soft tissue injuries, post-op and post-cast removal.
- Constructed of durable malleable metal uprights, easy to use air pump, circumferential bladder and contact closure straps.
Size: Small, Medium, Large, or X-Large
Material: Constructed of durable malleable metal uprights, easy to use air pump, circumferential bladder and contact closure straps
Indications: Indicated for stable foot or ankle fractures, severe sprains or strains, soft tissue injuries, post-op and post-cast removal
CAUTION: if liner feels too tight while wearing product, deflate the liner by turning the inflation/deflation knob counter clockwise. Consult with your medical professional immediately.
- For first time application, loosen straps and remove liner from boot.
- Place foot in liner and secure with contact closure. Make sure heel fits snugly into the posterior portion of the liner. Fasten the foot flaps on the liner first, making sure they are snug. Wrap and fasten the leg portion of the liner, again making sure that it is snug from bottom to top.
- Spread the uprights using both hands and step into boot, aligning uprights with the midline of the ankle.
- Secure boot straps, starting at the foot and working up the leg.
- To inflate air liner, turn the inflate/deflate knob clockwise and press and release the air bulb several times until liner is providing comfortable cushion and support. DO NOT OVER INFLATE!
- To release air from the walker liner, turn the inflate/deflate knob several times counter-clockwise: When re-inflating, turn knob clockwise until snug. Release air if liner feels too tight.
Care & Cleaning: Wipe plastic shell with damp cloth, you may use disinfectant or mild soap, and wipe dry. For products with a removable liner, you may hand wash liner in warm water with mild soap, air dry, do not use high temperatures to wash or dry.
Small (79-1080-000) UPC: 630745052486
Medium (79-1081-000) UPC: 630745052493
Large (79-1082-000) UPC: 630745063314
X-Large (79-1083-000) UPC: 630745052509
Replacement Liners for Lower Leg Walker
Small (79-1180-000) UPC: 630745064571
Medium (79-1181-000) UPC: 630745064588
Large (79-1182-000) UPC: 630745064595
X-Large (79-1183-000) UPC: 630745064601
Small (79-1090-000) UPC: 630745059799
Medium (79-1091-000) UPC: 630745059805
Large (79-1092-000) UPC: 630745063321
X-Large (79-1093-000) UPC: 630745059812
Replacement Liners for Ankle Walker
Small (79-1190-000) UPC: 630745066087
Medium (79-1191-000) UPC: 630745066094
Large (79-1192-000) UPC: 630745066100
X-Large (79-1193-000) UPC: 630745066117
Measured in US Shoe Size:
Small: Men's: 4-6 / Women's: 5-7
Medium: Men's: 6-10 / Women's: 7-11
Large: Men's: 10-12 / Women's: 11-13
X-Large: Men's: 12+ / Women's: 13+