Corflex Ultra Abdominal Binder - Provides even compression around the abdomen to support muscles and help minimize pain; features hook compatible material that offers easy adjustability and secure fit; soft lining for maximum patient comfort. Manufactured from hook compatible plush elastic material.
Note: Abdominal binder should not be worn for extended periods of time.
Material: Hook compatible plush elastic material.
Indications: Indicated after abdominoplasty, cesarean section, hernia repair, laparotomy, liposuction, bladder surgery or following bariatric surgical treatments.
- Open abdominal binder.
- Grasp elastic and foam sides and position over abdominal area.
- Gently stretch abdominal binder and attach hook portion along any portion of the foam liner.
- If applicable, for elastic material, attach hook to loop portion for closure.
Care & Cleaning:
- Close all contact closures
- Hand wash in warm water with mild soap
- The product should be air-dried
- Do not use high temperatures to wash or dry.
Small (32-1921) UPC: 630745082063
Medium (32-1922)UPC: 630745082070
Large (32-1923) UPC: 630745082216
X-Large (32-1924) UPC: 630746089573
Small (32-1931) UPC:
630745082087Medium (32-1932) UPC:
630745082094Large (32-1933) UPC:
630745082223X-Large (32-1934) UPC:
630745082100XX-Large (32-1935) UPC: 630745082117