Dual Heads for Convertible High Quality Sound Isolation & Performance!
Fabrication Enterprises Dual Head Stethoscope-
lightweight and comfortable acoustic device designed to provide high
quality sound isolation and
performance. Ideal for listening to a patients
heartbeat, lungs or blood-flow. Turn stem to convert to non-child ring. Useful in non-critical care environments like medical offices, OB/GYN, ambulatory clinic and urgent care. External spring binaural, 22” tubing. Comes in single or 25 pack. 22" x 2" x 2".
Black tubing. Available in quantity options.
- High acoustic sensitivity
- Monitor and assess a wide range of patients
- Detect normal and abnormal sounds and rhythms
- Useful in non-critical care environments like medical offices, OB/GYN, ambulatory clinic and urgent care.
Size: 22" x 2" x 2"
Color: Black tubing
Material: Anodized aluminum, plastic and rubber
Manufacturer: Fabrication Enterprises, Inc.
Indications: Ideal for listening to a patients heartbeat, lungs or blood-flow.
Care & Cleaning:
- Disinfect using a wipe with a 70% isopropyl alcohol solution.
- Do not use hand sanitizer as there are additives that may damage parts of the stethoscope.
- Do not immerse your stethoscope in any liquid or subject it to any sterilization process.
- Keep your stethoscope away from extreme heat, cold, solvents and oils.
- Tunable diaphragms can be removed from the chest piece and their
surfaces wiped with alcohol or soapy water. Dry all parts thoroughly
- Ear tips can be removed from the tubes for thorough cleaning. For
safety, snap ear tips firmly back onto the ribbed ends of the tubes.
Quantity Options (each sold separately);
Single (12-2210) GTIN/UPC: 714905045232
25 pack (12-2210-25PK) GTIN/UPC: 714905045256