Hand Therapy for Sports, Health Rehab, Workplace & Music Application!
Handmaster Plus™ Hand Exerciser by doczac™ - Strengthen all the muscles in your hand with one simple exercise tool! The Handmaster Plus will help you build strength, muscle balance, speed and stamina for sports or everyday activities. Handmaster Plus also allows health care professionals, trainers, athletes, musicians and other users to control the resistance of Handmaster Plus hand exercise device used. Each strength (soft, medium, firm) is designed for specific requirements. Strong or weak, old or young, no matter what your activity is, Doc Zac has the right hand exercise solution for you. 9 muscles close the hand (finger flexors) and 9 muscles open the hand (finger extensors). Handmaster Plus allows the user to easily strengthen and balance all 18 muscles of the hand, in one easy exercise. No more bulky complicated hand exercise routines. No more excuses. Choose a hand exerciser that is complete and specific in regards to resistance. Your hand health, strength and performance depends on it!
- Strengthens all 9 finger extensors (hand opening muscles) AS WELL AS all 9 finger flexors (hand closing muscles).
- Fully customizable to suit your specific needs.
- Maximum strength, balance & circulation from the tips of your fingers to your elbow.
- Rated the #1 rated complete hand exerciser on the market today.
- Set of 3 allows interchangeability of the finger cords and balls.
- For those who are at an entry level of hand strength, have arthritis, suffered a stroke or looking for a controlled early stage hand rehab.
- Rehabilitation exercise for post-surgery, post-fracture, carpal tunnel syndrome, tennis elbow, golfer's elbow, cubital tunnel syndrome, DeQuervain's Tenosynovitis, jammed finger or jammed thumb, Dupuytren's contracture, etc.
Size: Each is approximately 2.5 x 9 x 3.2 inches.
Material: varying density foam and rubber band
Indications: used in the treatment, rehabilitation and prevention of tennis elbow, osteoarthritis, osteoporosis, tendonitis, dequervain's syndrome, dupuytren's contracture, repetitive stress injury (RSI) and much more.
Care & Cleaning: Wipe with damp cloth, mild cleanser and air dry.