MedDev Ultimate Hand Helper - Discover the difference a curve makes in your or your patient's/loved one's progress. This is the new generation Hand Helper that provides greater comfort and a variety of new exercises for increasing hand strength, promoting tendon glide and improving range of motion. The Ultimate Hand Helper® hand exerciser is a uniquely designed product that enables users to strengthen, condition, restore and maintain healthy muscles and joints in their hands, fingers and forearms. The easy-to-use exerciser plays a key role in helping users gently increase strength and dexterity, improve joint mobility and reduce or prevent the debilitating symptoms related to repetitive stress and strain injuries such as carpal tunnel syndrome. The Ultimate Hand Helper hand exerciser uses an ergonomic design with a contoured padded handle that conforms to the curvature of the hand for superior comfort while exercising. The frame’s patented curve allows isolation of the different flexor groups for more effective results.The Ultimate Hand Helper assists with gentle exercise and strengthening hands, fingers and forearms. Four levels of resistance options: yellow (lightest), red (medium), blue (heavy) and light blue (heaviest). Replacement Bands also available. Latex Free.
- Improves circulation and flexibility.
- Relieves joint stiffness and pain.
- Mobility in the hands.
- Gradual increased strength using controlled resistance.
- Contoured, padded handle gently supports the palm for unparalleled comfort.
color-coded, elastic bands customize the amount of resistance to
accurately gauge a user's progress, and give positive reinforcement.
- Designed and manufactured for comfort and ease-of-use.
to isolate the mobility of selected tendon and joint movements to vary
muscle interactions and improve overall function.
- Range limiting clips adjust fit for various hand sizes and limits range-of-motion for controlled exercise.
- Color-coded elastic bands allow for infinite levels of resistance.
- Designed with over 30 years of hand exerciser manufacturing experience.
: Indicated to assist in keeping hands active.
Benefits for users with repetitive stress/strain and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome to include;
- Improved circulation and flexibility
- Decreased numbness and tingling
- Reduced pain and burning
- Promoted tendon glide Benefits for Users with Arthritis to;
- Improve flexibility
- Relieves joint stiffness
- Increase dexterity
- Improve joint mobility
- Maintain active lifestyle
- Supports and protects joints.
Instructions: Users are encouraged to take care when starting an exercise program; likewise, users should use common sense when using the exercisers.
- If you are under the care of a healthcare professional, seek their advice regarding frequency, intensity and specific exercises that may be of benefit.
- If pain, skin irritation, or swelling, numbness, or tingling occurs while exercising, discontinue use of the exerciser and notify your therapist or physician promptly.
- Position elastic bands securely around outside pegs.
- Do not exceed 60 lb. (27 kg) of total resistance when using the Hand Helper.
- The Hand Helper elastic bands can break with repetitive use. To avoid potential injury, do not hold exerciser near the face while exercising. Replace bands periodically.
- The Ultimate Hand Helper exerciser is not recommended for use by small children.
Ultimate Hand Helper Unit (HH4300) approximately 8" L x 5" W - Blue UPC: 081032994
Latex-free elastic bands;
3 yellow (light)
3 red (medium)
3 blue (heavy)
Four range-limiting clips
Replacement Bands - 3 oz. each package, containing approximately 45-100 Latex-Free bands;
Replacement Bands - Yellow - Light (LF4810) 1/16"W x 3"L
Replacement Bands - Red - Medium (LF4820) 1/8"W x 3-1/2"L
Replacement Bands - Blue - Heavy (LF4830) 1/4"W x 3-1/2"L
Replacement Bands - Light Blue - X-Heavy (LF4840) 1/2"W x 3-1/2"L
Note: Unit color may vary.