About our Return Polices:
It goes without saying that medical items are not the same as regular retail items. We comply with all health and safety regulations which protect buyers and support our discounted prices. Professionals and patients depend on the hygienic integrity of the products we sell.
• Used Items – even if it is only a short time. We reserve the right to refuse any return that is misrepresented in order to obtain a return authorization.
• ALL Supplements, Health/Herbal products, gels, topical analgesics, lotions, sprays, body washes, shampoos. Product tampering is a serious concern.
• Used or worn braces and supports. Contaminants, lice, fleas, staph, and other serious contagions are spread very easily on the surfaces of these products.
• Any item removed from factory sealed packaging i.e. Bedding, pillows, supports, wedges, foot care, electrodes, bandaging, sterile goods
• Hot/Cold therapy products - heated or frozen/refrigerated.
• Contaminated putty, inflated therapy balls, eating, bathing or toileting products
• Books and DVD’s must be returned within 15 days of original invoice in unused condition.
We understand that an item may not meet your needs or expectations.
• Request an RMA at email@example.com for your eligible* return and include RMA # on outside of the return package not on the product.
• Ship item back via your preferred method that includes tracking for your records. Return costs are the buyer’s responsibility.
• We will not refund or replace items lost or damaged in transit. We suggest proof of delivery and insurance for as you deem necessary.
• Allow 5 days from receipt for refund processing.
Return Periods and Restocking:
All returns must be completed in our warehouse within 30 days of delivery subject to a 20% restocking fee. Returns that are not as represented, not in resalable condition or are without original packaging or inserts may be subject to a 30% or higher restocking fee.
Returns beyond our 30 day return policy must be requested in writing and will be considered on an individual case by case basis.
Refusing an Order:
Do not refuse delivery. Any and all associated return shipping costs will be deducted from any refund due.
Defects, Missing parts or Warranty:
Damage, defect or
missing items/parts must be reported in writing within 5 days of delivery to firstname.lastname@example.org. Keep all shipping
materials including packaging for possible inspection by the carrier. Photos may be requested.
Please report defect claims in writing with images and detail within 5 days of receipt. Established product defect reported within 30 days of purchase will be replaced directly to the buyer. Some defect claims, including those claimed beyond 30 day must be handled directly with manufacturer. If an item is reported as defective and is returned to us in working condition (not defective), it will be treated as a regular return.
Extended Holiday Return Period:
To make it easier to buy gifts for your friends and family, we extended our return period to items shipped between November 25th - December 24th. These items may be returned until January 31th of the following year, for a refund, subject to our other return guidelines in our Return Policy.
We make every effort to ensure product information is correct as provided by the product manufacturer however product packaging, item ingredients or materials may differ from what is shown. We do not make clinical recommendations regarding the appropriateness of any item we sell. We do not offer trial periods or guarantee therapeutic results. Information herein is for reference only and is not intended to be a substitution for the advice of your health care professional. We discourage buyers from using the information on this site for self diagnosis or self treatment and encourage consultation with your health care clinician prior to purchase. We assume no liability for buyer’s choices. Buyers who are self treating do so at their own risk.