Airex Hercules Exercise Mat - With the AIREX Hercules therapy mat, there are no limits to the diversity of therapeutic individual or group exercises. It is used in particular when outstanding comfort is desired. This is guaranteed thanks to its thickness of 2.5 cm. Its high buoyancy makes it a favoured mat of therapists and patients in hydrotherapy. Extra big. Closed cell foam. No penetration of water or dirt. Soft, supple and cushioning insulating. Yielding and supportive, protection against injuries.
Exercise Mats from Airex are defined by their durable versatility. This Airex Hercules Exercise Mat is also defined by its comfort and size, as it's one of the largest mats in the product range. Built for long-term use, the Atlas is a must-have for physiotherapy, hydrotherapy, rehab, stretching, floor exercises and strength training. Comfortable and non-slip, it is made from closed-cell foam with an "integrally molded skin" for extra toughness. Lightweight at approximately 16 lbs., users move and relocate the Atlas time and again with ease. The Atlas is so comfortable, users find the soft and cushioned support ideal for floor and mat-based workouts. Perfect for traditional floor exercises such as push-ups, sit-ups, squats and lunges and ideal as the perfect base to go under any of the Airex Pads. More than 6.5' long, the Atlas is generously sized at 78" x 49" and is outstandingly comfortable at 1" thick. It's ideal for all therapy applications, exercises and training. Extra-soft and tear resistant, the transverse ribbing pattern is molded into the mat to resist rips and holes and to give the mat enough flexibility to be "rolled-up" for carrying and storage. The incredible durability of the Atlas makes this an ideal mat to be used in gyms, studios, spas, wellness facilities and even outdoors. That's why it's common to find Airex in Olympic training camps, performance centers, fitness studios and clubs all over the globe. This mat is Green, but other colors are available. Because of its high buoyancy, the Atlas is a preferred mat of therapists and patients in hydrotherapy. The Atlas also features integrated sanitized hygiene protection so odors are eliminated and the growth of fungus, bacteria and mildew is inhibited. Rinsing with fresh, soapy water is all that's needed. Shake off the excess water and allow to air dry. Damp mats shouldn't be stored in lockers or confined spaces. Airex mats are always Latex-free. Safe in unexpected ways, as the ends will remain flat and not curl over time, preventing tripping.
- Soft, supple and cushioning insulating.
- Simple to clean, antimicrobial sanitized finishing.
- Surface structure and special foam technology prevent slipping.
- Yielding and supportive, protection against injuries.
- Closed cell foam. No penetration of water or dirt.
- Hard-wearing material for many years of use.
- Versatile application; indoors, outdoors and in water.
- High-quality materials, strict quality controls.
Size: 78" x 39" x 1"
Approx. Weight: 14.6 lbs
Color: Blue or Green
Indications: Ideal for all therapy applications and forms of training.
Suitable for: Fitness/Prevention, Pilates/Yoga, Physiotherapy/Rehabilitation, Club Sport/School Sport
Three tips for your AIREX® products:
- Use the products barefoot or in socks (no sneakers)
- If your products get dirty, clean them with ordinary soapy water. Disinfection is not going to be necessary thanks to integrated Sanitized protection!
- Let the AIREX® products air dry thoroughly if they get wet (they can also be used outdoors)