HPMS Return Policy
It goes without saying that Medical items are not the same as typical retail goods. Therefore, we comply with health and safety regulations to protect buyers while still being able to support our discounted pricing. Professionals and patients alike depend on the hygienic integrity of products we sell. We appreciate your patronage and agreement to abide by our Return Policy and HPMS.com Terms & Conditions. We understand that an item may not meet your needs or expectations and we are happy to assist you with returns. Here's how;
- Request an RMA at firstname.lastname@example.org for your eligible return. Include the RMA # you are issued on the outside of your return packaging, not on the product. Email is always the fastest way to get timely information about your order.
- Ship item(s) back via your preferred method.
We suggest you include tracking for your records. Return costs are the buyer's responsibility. If you need a prepaid label, we can provide this however be aware that the label cost will be deducted from your return amount.
- We will not refund or replace items lost or damaged in transit back to us. We suggest proof of delivery and insurance as you deem necessary.
Return Periods and Restocking Fees
- Allow 5 business days from receipt of return for refund processing.
- All returns must be completed in our warehouse within 30 days of delivery & are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
that are not as represented, not in resalable condition or are without original packaging or inserts - may be subject to a 30% or higher restocking fee.
- Returns beyond our 30 day return policy - must be requested in writing and are considered on a case by case basis.
Damages, Defects, Missing parts or Warranty
- Damage, defect or missing parts must be reported in writing within 5 days of delivery to email@example.com. Keep all shipping materials, including packaging, for possible inspection by the carrier. Photos may be requested.
- Please report defect claims in detail with images in writing within 5 days of receipt.
Established product defects reported within 30 days of purchase, will
be replaced directly to the buyer. Some defect claims, including those
claimed beyond 30 days, must be handled directly with manufacturer.
- If an item is reported as defective and is returned to us in working condition (not defective), it will be treated as a regular return.
Extended Holiday Return Period
- To make it easier to buy gifts for your friends and family, we
extended our return period to items shipped between November 25th -
December 24th. These items may be returned until January 31st of the
following year for a refund subject to our other return guidelines in
our return policy.
Refusing a Delivery
- Please do not refuse delivery as a means of return. Any and all associated return shipping costs on refused packages will be deducted from any refund due.
Non-Returnable Items (not eligible for returns)
- Special Order Items - any item deemed a "Special Order Item" does not qualify for Free Shipping, is non-returnable and not refundable.
- Used Items - regardless of length of time, we reserve the right to refuse any return that is misrepresented in order to obtain a return authorization.
- ALL supplements, health/herbal products, topical analgesics, lotions, creams, gels, sprays, body washes, shampoos - Product tampering is a serious concern.
- Used or worn braces and supports Try on for size excepted. - Contaminants, body lice, fleas, staph and other serious contagions are spread very easily on the surfaces of these products.
- Any item removed from factory sealed packaging, i.e. - Bedding, pillows/cushions, supports, wedges, foot care, electrodes, bandaging, sterile goods. No exceptions will be made.
- Hot/Cold therapy products - once heated or frozen/refrigerated are not returnable.
- Contamination prone items, such as - therapy putty, inflatable items (air or fluid) and drinking/eating, bathing or toileting products.
- Books and DVD's - must be returned within 15 days of original invoice in unused condition.
Contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have return questions or need more information on returning an item.
Other Details and Disclaimers
We make every effort to ensure
product prices, product information and order totals on our site are
correct at the time the order is placed. Product information on our site is typically provided by the product manufacturer. However, product packaging, ingredients, specifics or materials may differ from
what is shown.
We do not make clinical
recommendations regarding the appropriateness of any item we sell. We do not
offer trial periods nor guarantee therapeutic results. Information herein is for
reference only and is not intended to be a substitution for the advice of your
health care professional. We discourage buyers from using the information on
this site for self-diagnosis or self-treatment and encourage consultation with
your health care clinician prior to purchase. We assume no liability for
buyer's choices. Buyers who are self-treating do so at their own risk.
The information, materials,
images and prices on this website are provided for general informational
and reference purposes only and are not intended to guarantee prices nor to be
medical advisement. All information and prices on this website are
subject to change without notice. Any and all discounts or promotional
codes are for single use and these offers cannot be combined, added to or
layered in any one order. While we make every effort to provide you
the most accurate, up-to-date information and prices, occasionally items on our
website may be mistakenly priced.
We reserve the right to refuse to
honor any price, discount or coupon misapplied by the site logistic that may have been deducted in error. We reserve the right to refuse to fill any
order, process any incorrectly priced item or total price.
HPMS Policies Agreement
Each order placed must agree with our policies outlined here. To do so, please return to your Checkout Page and select the Checkbox above the Place Order button.
HPMS Terms & Conditions
Credit Application/Purchase Order Information
Updating Payment Information
Contact Us form
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)