Hand Therapy for Sports, Health Rehab, Workplace & Music Application!
Handmaster Plus™ Hand Therapy Set by doczac™- is used to strengthen and balance the muscles of the finger, thumb, hand, wrist, forearm and elbow for performance in sports, music and the workplace, as well as to maximize injury recovery and/or to prevent injury. Will help you build strength, muscle balance, speed and stamina for sports or everyday activities. Allows health care professionals, trainers, athletes, musicians and other users to control the resistance of Handmaster Plus hand exercise device used. Each strength (soft, medium, firm) is designed for specific requirements. Strong or weak, old or young, no matter what your activity, this set has the right hand exercise solution for you. 9 muscles close the hand (finger flexors) and 9 muscles open the hand (finger extensors). Handmaster Plus allows the user to easily strengthen and balance all 18 muscles of the hand, in one easy exercise. No more bulky complicated hand exercise routines. No more excuses. Your hand health, strength and performance depends on it! The Handmaster has received many rave reviews in the treatment, rehabilitation and prevention of tennis elbow, osteoarthritis, osteoporosis, tendonitis, dequervain's syndrome, dupuytren's contracture, repetitive stress injury (RSI) and much more.
- Strengthens all 9 finger extensors (hand opening muscles) AS WELL AS all 9 finger flexors (hand closing muscles).
- Fully customizable to suit your specific needs.
- Maximum strength, balance & circulation from the tips of your fingers to your elbow.
- Rated the #1 rated complete hand exerciser on the market today.
- 3-pack set allows interchangeability of the finger cords and balls.
- For those who are at an entry level of hand strength, have arthritis, suffered a stroke or looking for a controlled early stage hand rehab.
- Rehabilitation exercise for post-surgery, post-fracture, carpal tunnel syndrome, tennis elbow, golfer's elbow, cubital tunnel syndrome, DeQuervain's Tenosynovitis, jammed finger or jammed thumb, Dupuytren's contracture, etc.
Quantity: 3 Pack (includes: 1 soft, 1 medium and 1 firm Handmaster Plus in 1 box. )
Size: Each is approximately 2.5 x 9 x 3.2 inches.
Color: 1 Lavender - Soft, 1 Red - Medium and 1 Orange - Firm
Material: varying density foam and rubber band
Indications: used in the treatment, rehabilitation and prevention of tennis elbow, osteoarthritis, osteoporosis, tendonitis, dequervain's syndrome, dupuytren's contracture, repetitive stress injury (RSI) and much more.
Care & Cleaning: Wipe with damp cloth, mild cleanser and air dry.
Product Code: Handmaster-3pack
Click Here for Instructions in 6 Languages (English, French, German, Spanish, Italian & Mandarin)
Available Separately; Individual Handmaster Plus Options