Mueller® Jumper's Knee Strap - Relieves patellar pain from frequent running and/or jumping. It also helps improve patellar tracking by targeting pressure on the patella tendon, just below your kneecap. It’s ideal for helping relieve Patellar Tendonitis, Chondromalacia (irritated kneecap) and Osgood-Schlatter's Disease. Antibacterial treatment* controls or eliminates odor. Fits either knee; Left or Right. One size. Made in the USA.
- One size fits most, fully adjustable
- Manufactured proudly in the USA
- Maximum pain relief from tubular insert designed to take the load off your knee
Size: One Size Fits Most; 10-22" knee circumference/fits on either left or right knee.
Material(s): Neoprene 80% Nylon 20%
Best use: Multi-Sport
Indications: helps relieve patellar pain while improving patellar tracking through targeting pressure on the patella tendon, just below the kneecap. Ideal for helping relieve Patellar
Tendonitis, Chondromalacia (irritated kneecap) and Osgood-Schlatter's
• Sit or stand with leg straight, thigh relaxed.
• Place tubular section of strap just below the kneecap.
• Fasten behind the knee for a snug fit.
Care & Cleaning: Hand wash in cold water with mild detergent. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Rinse thoroughly and air dry.
Microbe Shield® antimicrobial treatment is intended to protect the brace against odor, staining, and deterioration caused by bacteria and microorganisms. This treatment does not extend protection to the skin.