Mueller Lite Hinged Ankle Brace - allows full vertical mobility, yet still helps prevent rollover injuries. Padded side guards and hinged lower swivel make this brace ideal for volleyball and basketball. Padded, semi-rigid shells help protect against inversion and eversion sprains. One strap with hook and loop fasteners for easy on and off. Hinged pivot points allow ankle flexibility and full mobility. One size; fits in most shoes. US women's 8 to men's 17. One brace; fits on either left or right ankle.
Ambidextrous: Can be worn on either ankle.
- Padded, semi-rigid shells help protect against inversion and eversion sprains.
- One strap with hook and loop fasteners makes on-and-off fast and easy.
- Hinged pivot points allow ankle flexibility and full mobility.
Quantity: 1 or 2 Pack
Color: White or Black
Size: One Size Fits Most
Material: Plastic, Nylon
Made In: USA
Cleaning & Care: Hand wash in cold water with mild detergent. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Rinse thoroughly and air dry.
Indications: Protection and support after ankle injury.
• Wear brace over sock.
• Place brace inside shoe first. Brace imprint indicates outside of ankle for proper placement.
• Step into shoe and align the pivot points with ankle bones on both sides. (Higher ankle bone is on inside.)
• Secure shells with the adjustable top strap.
• Allow brief break-in period while brace adjusts to your ankle.
Options (each sold separately)
Black (4552) UPC: 074676455204
Black - 2 Pack (4552-2Pack)
White (4554) UPC: 074676455402
White - 2 Pack (4554-2Pack)