SkiL-Care Geri-Sleeve Protective Arm Sleeves - Provides comfortable protection for sensitive skin while protecting arms against damage caused by friction and shearing in bed and/or wheelchairs. These also protect I.V. and wound sites while the breathable cotton-blend Lycra protects against skin tears. Size options available to provide a comfortable fit up to and including bariatric residents. These arm sleeves features thumb-hole cutouts that keep them in place. Reusable & launderable. Size options available.
- Breathable cotton-blend Lycra® protects against skin tears.
- Thumb-hole cutouts keep arm sleeves in place.
- Protects I.V. and wound sites.
- Size options to provide a comfortable fit up to and including bariatric residents.
- Reusable and launderable.
Quantity: 1 Pair
Small 15" Arm Red Stripe
Medium 20" Arm Green Stripe
Large/Bariatric 20" Arm Blue Stripe
Color: Light Tone
Materials: Cotton-blend Lycra
Indications: Provides comfortable protection for sensitive skin to protect arms against damage caused by friction and shearing in the bed and/or wheelchair. They also protect I.V. and wound sites.
1. Select correct size for patient. Roll upper arm opening outwards until you reach thumb hole.
2. Slip upper arm opening over patient’s hand. Fit patient’s thumb and fingers through their openings.
3. Roll Geri-Sleeve over arm. Be certain that sleeve extends above the elbow for maximum protection.
Important Note: Inspect skin regularly for tears, abrasions, infection, or other types of damages. Remove sleeve and replace with laundered sleeve according to facility policy.
Cleaning & Care: Machine washed at temperatures that do not exceed 180oF (82oC). Dry on low. Use bleach as directed on container.
Small (503355) Light tone - 15" Arm Red Stripe UPC: 671509192406
Medium (503350) Light tone - 20" Arm Green Stripe UPC: 671509192307
Large/Bariatric (503357) Light tone - 20" Arm Blue Stripe UPC: 671509240404
Universal - Leg (503360) Light tone - 16" Green Stripe
Medium (503352-25pack) Light tone - 20" Arm Green Stripe UPC: 671509192307
Warning for CA Residents